Oct 21, 2020
Today’s guest is Lacey Marie, with amazing inside stories of her
own. If there is one word I’d use to describe Lacey, it would be
“survivor.” Despite many experiences on many different levels, she
continues to march forward with strength and love. She’s also
someone who takes the challenges and shares them openly with others
in a way that makes my heart sing. Listen in to see how she
harnesses the power of her story.
Here’s what Lacey and I cover in this episode:
- Does Lacey see herself as a survivor? You’ll love her answer,
which can help you to move through your own challenges.
- Why I reached out to Lacey and what I think people can learn
from her story (which leaves a lot of people breathless when they
- Viewing the events in hindsight, Lacey explains how several of
the major blows in her life were actually related to each other and
later affected her own challenges over time.
- How navigating multiple blows over the years, many in close
succession, changed her and strengthened her as a person.
- How she managed as a single mom with 4 kids, no resources, and
without a home.
- What finally got her through a chronic, mysterious and nearly
deadly illness that sapped her energy and shrank her weight to 80
- The complex and demanding relationship with her religion that
influenced her to choose against her own instincts, leading to a
disastrous second marriage.
- Lacey’s epiphany when she realized that, despite the doctors’
terminal diagnosis, she knew they were wrong and that she held the
power to choose life or death.
- Her radical decision related to removal of her breast
- How Lacey decided to become the voice for the women who've gone
through the same challenges that she has and what keeps her moving
- The latest blow Lacey received that completely rocked her
recent equilibrium—and ultimately led to newfound love for
Additional Resources for Breast Implant
Additional Resources for Going